Sunday, October 7, 2007

And the Work Begins

Well, I guess it finally hit me this year, I'm about to graduate and go into the "real world." It's kinda scary actually. I'm going to have to pay these things people like to call "bills." I remember not being able to wait to get out of school when I was in high school, and even during college my first 3 years, and now I want to stay in longer. Well, I guess in a way I will since I'm a semester behind :(

I don't know whether to be freaking out about getting a job or not. One of my best friend's parents back in Charleston own a construction company where his mom manages the finances. She said she's ready to stop working, and told me I could take control of the finances. She also said I could get a job with a friend of hers who is an accountant. Also, I could do the accounting for my dad's two businesses if I wanted. So in a way I have a job ready for me, but I just have the feeling I should be out looking for other jobs. I guess I'll know more of what I'm going to do within the next year, and ease my worries.

No comments: